Monday, June 13, 2011

Harley Davidson Demo Bikes at the Americade

For those who made it to Americade this year might have had the chance to have a demo ride on one of the Harely Demo bikes available for demo rides at this years Americade.

Even though I played hookie and jumped work a few hours early on Friday to get up to Lake George and participate in the 29th Annual Americade, I was too late for a demo ride of one of the beautiful Harley Davidson demo bikes available for a spin for the mere cost of signing a release (as far as I understood).



A friend sweet talked us into the Americade Expo area after we agreed to sign the waiver, but alas we were too late for demo rides for the other Americade motorcycle exhibitors with demo bikes available. Note to self ... vacation day dedicated to demo rides, just leave all forms of credit home as demo riders become buyers more than my wife will tolerate given the three bikes that I already own ;-)

Triumph, KTM, BMW and Victory all had equally impressive displays. I will be publshing images of all these and hundreds of others from Americade at the
2011 Americade Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment